Clean benches direct the airflow of HEPA filtered air throughout the work area to provide an ISO Class 5, particulate-free environment in which to perform operations. They allow for a generous and well-lit work surface for maximum product protection and user comfort.
Laminar flow clean benches (also known as ‘laminar flow hoods’) provide an aseptic space to work with a product or specimen, without contaminating it with particulates such as microorganisms. They come equipped with either horizontal or vertical filtered laminar air flow. The horizontal clean bench pushes air through a HEPA filter, directing the filtered air horizontally over the work surface at a constant speed towards the operator. It is specially designed to provide a particle-free clean air environment necessary for laboratory testing, manufacturing, inspection or pharmaceutical procedures.
Horizontal laminar flow clean bench comprises the latest laminar flow technology and innovation to provide guaranteed protection for your samples and processes. At Saakvee, we offer standard horizontal laminar flow clean benches to all of our customers. Our goal is for your facility to have access to a variety of laminar clean flow benches, whilst enjoying all the benefits of product protection. We are able to provide horizontal laminar flow clean benches that are suited to your cleanroom environment. We ensure our cleanrooms meet your every need and adhere to all cleanliness requirements.
Modular Cleanroom Benefits
- Modular Construction
- Quick Assembly Time
- Airflow Control
- Inexpensive Modifications
Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Benches And How They Work
Horizontal laminar flow clean benches provide working environments that have their own filtered air supply. They are used in a variety of cleanroom applications to create an ideal environment for handling critical component inspections, assembling optical components or working with pharmaceutical ingredients.
Horizontal laminar flow clean benches come in different sizes and motors. They are often constructed using stainless steel for easy cleaning and decontamination. The horizontal clean bench pushes air through a HEPA filter, directing the filtered air horizontally over the work surface at a constant speed, towards the operator. The workspace of a horizontal laminar flow clean bench is bathed in a HEPA-filtered horizontal laminar airflow; it is used whenever a sterile, particulate-free environment is needed, such as in clinical or pharmaceutical applications. With a conventional laminar flow clean bench, particulates may contaminate the work area when hands or materials are placed inside the hood.
The resulting turbulence creates backwash, which allows dirty air to enter the zone. To counteract this, particle-free air quality in the laminar flow clean bench is accomplished with precise control of airflow volumes and velocities. Any obstruction will have a significant impact on laminar flow performance. Obstructions can include materials placed inside the hood or on the hood surface. As they do not provide protection to the user, horizontal laminar flow clean benches aren’t used in conjunction with bio-hazardous material, toxins or radionuclides.
Cleanroom Design, Build & Validation
- Budgeting and planning
- Engineering, design & layout
- Airflow and filtration design
- Construction and Installation
- Full Certification of our product
- Industry-specific equipment installation
Why Your Controlled Environment Needs Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Benches
- Intelligently designed, hygienic horizontal laminar flow clean benches deliver time-saving and ultimately cost-saving benefits. Their specifications can help to streamline the wash-down, sanitising and gowning process before entering the cleanroom. This offers the elimination of dirt trap, meaning less time is needed to deliver a thorough clean.
- Clean bench designs include patented high velocity return air slots, which minimise the particulate contamination created by backwash common in conventional clean bench construction. The high velocity return air slots are proven effective in significantly reducing the effects of backwash.
- Horizontal clean benches generally have a taller (and therefore larger) loading and working area, which allows instruments to be placed inside, providing a secure space to store some of your sensitive devices such as microscopes.
- Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Benches are the preferred selection for plant tissue culture, media plate preparation, electronics inspection, medical device assembly and pharmaceutical cleanrooms. This is because they direct HEPA-filtered laminar air horizontally over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 conditions and protect your work from particulate contamination.
Modular Cleanroom Services
- Design & Build
- Free Site Survey
- Free Design Service
- Cleanroom Planning
- Construction and Installation
- CNC Engineered
- Training & Support
- Discounted Service Contracts
- Remedial Works
- Panel Repairs
- BMS Management
- Cleanroom Certification
- Differential Pressure Qualification
- Servicing Testing Validation
- Smoke Testing
- DOP Testing
Saakvee For A Guaranteed Secure Environment For Your Critical Processes.
At Saakvee, we are committed to delivering top of the line cleanrooms, using our skilled engineers and years of experience. Our cleanrooms have a proven record of reliability and quality, while our experienced CTCB certified engineers can provide ISO-classified controlled environments to your facility, regardless of industry.
We offer first class cleanroom design, construction and installation of equipment, such as horizontal laminar flow clean benches. Our services are ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited.
- ISO 4-9
- ISO 14644
- Low Power Consumption
- Environmentally Friendly
- HEPA Filters
- Air Filtration
- Fan Filter Units
- Cleanroom Ceiling System
- Temperature Control
- Access Control
- Inter Lock Door Systems
- Air Showers
- Unidirectional Airflow
- Desiccator Cabinets
- Horizontal Flow Wall Modules
- Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Benches
- Laminar flow cabinets
- Laminar Flow Canopy